Maria Griffin’s poetry and creative non-fiction has recently appeared, or is forthcoming, in Not Very Quiet, L’Ephemere Review, Talking Writing, StylusLit, and Pink Cover Zine. She works in the arts, and lives in Melbourne, in a house containing more stovetop coffeepots than human beings.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- The country is like a body
- Shaun Tan – a small collection