Maria Griffin’s poetry and creative non-fiction has recently appeared, or is forthcoming, in Not Very Quiet, L’Ephemere Review, Talking Writing, StylusLit, and Pink Cover Zine. She works in the arts, and lives in Melbourne, in a house containing more stovetop coffeepots than human beings.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- No dogs, no fruit, no firearms, no professors
- Religion-State relations in Australia