Sunili Govinnage is a Sri Lankan-born Australian who grew up on Whadjuk Noongar Country (also known as Perth, Western Australia). She is currently recovering from a decade working as a lawyer, including several years assisting people seeking asylum in both Indonesia and Australia.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?