Emiko Watanabe has done quite a few things in her life including working as a sustainable development consultant, running zine fairs, being a co-director at Paper Mountain (an Artist Run Initiative in Perth), and is currently an aspiring human rights lawyer.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?