Sam Biddle is a photographer interested in participatory and experimental methods of storytelling. His methods endeavour to enable the person being photographed to be in control of their narrative and its communication. See more of his work here: sambiddle.me.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- A Source of Shame: Australia’s Failure to Uphold the Human Rights of Refugees