Madison Griffiths is a writer, artist and poet whose work has been published in VICE, Overland, Meanjin, Kill Your Darlings and more. She an online editor at Voiceworks and the co-host of pedestrian.tv’s newest mental health podcast, No Chill. Her work revolves around issues concerning women, mental illness, animals and race. She can be found on Instagram at @madisonrgriffiths or Twitter at @mgriffithz.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?