Isabella Royce is an editor at Right Now. She is an admitted lawyer and works as a Judge’s Associate at the Federal Circuit Court. She has a BA (Hons) in Arts/Law from Monash University and managed to spend a decent amount of her degree overseas. Her passion for human rights has lead to interning at the International Commission of Jurists in Geneva, attending the 25th United Nations Human Rights Council in 2014 and volunteering at Fitzroy Legal Service.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- A Source of Shame: Australia’s Failure to Uphold the Human Rights of Refugees