Natasha Parnian has recently finished a BA Dip Ed-Secondary majoring in English literature and Ancient History. She works as a casual teacher and is a current Masters by Research student at Macquarie University interested in the historiography of the Greco-Persian wars. Her poetry has been highly commended in the 2014 Positive Words Short Story and Poetry Competition. Email Natasha at: Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- The country is like a body