Lauren Scott an Arabana and Southern Arrernte person working as an administrative and professional assistant in the Indigenous Studies Unit at the University of Melbourne. She is a passionate advocate for decolonial praxis and intersectional feminism, with extensive working and writing experience in the social justice space.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- The country is like a body