Kathy Tierney is a writer who lives in Australia and has poetry published in various journals. She has won three poetry awards; The 2004 Newcastle Poetry Prize-local (joint first prize),The 2005 Dennis Butler Memorial Award: Free Form Poetry (1st prize) and the Bessie Jennings Award Literary Writing Competition 2017 (2nd prize). She has also won a commended award for a short story in the 2007 Roland Robinson Literary Award. She has an Associate Degree of Creative Writing from Southern Cross University, and a Bachelor of Creative Writing with Distinction from Deakin University, Australia.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens