Jacqui Fetchet is in her final year of Law/International Studies (Development Studies) at UNSW. She has interned at the Indigenous Law Centre and is currently Vice-President of Social Justice in the UNSW Law Society. She is passionate about women’s issues, the promotion of Indigenous rights and participatory community development.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- The country is like a body