Jacqui Fetchet is in her final year of Law/International Studies (Development Studies) at UNSW. She has interned at the Indigenous Law Centre and is currently Vice-President of Social Justice in the UNSW Law Society. She is passionate about women’s issues, the promotion of Indigenous rights and participatory community development.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Fossil Fuels, Toxic Waste, and the EDO – Environmental Justice in Action
- Acknowledgment of Country: Tokenistic or Meaningful?
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?