Jacinta Mulders writes fiction and critical and creative non-fiction. She was a 2015 recipient of a UEA Creative Writing International Scholarship at the University of East Anglia where she completed her MA. Her writing has been featured in Meanjin, the Meanjin blog, Seizure, Oyster, Pollen, and TheVine, where she worked as an Editor. She is an admitted lawyer whose research in human rights law has been published by the ANU.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson