Dave Martin is a PhD Candidate at La Trobe University Law School. He is researching the human impacts on New Zealand citizens (and their families) being forcibly removed from Australia under Section 501 of the Migration Act. Dave previously managed a prison organisation in Queensland for eight years.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- A Source of Shame: Australia’s Failure to Uphold the Human Rights of Refugees