Rebecca Powell is the Managing Director of the Border Crossing Observatory and the Research and Centre Manager of the Monash Migration and Inclusion Centre at Monash University. She is completing a PhD with Monash Criminology titled “I still call Australia home: Balancing risk and human rights in the deportation of convicted non-citizens from Australia to New Zealand”.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- The environmental rule of law is fraying