Rebecca Powell is the Managing Director of the Border Crossing Observatory and the Research and Centre Manager of the Monash Migration and Inclusion Centre at Monash University. She is completing a PhD with Monash Criminology titled “I still call Australia home: Balancing risk and human rights in the deportation of convicted non-citizens from Australia to New Zealand”.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia