Dave Clark in an emerging writer and poet who does his living and breathing in Alice Springs. He works as a counsellor and enjoys reading, photography and giving voice to silenced stories. His poems have appeared in Verdant, Adelaide and read on 8CCC and ABC Radio.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages