Claire G. Coleman is a Noongar woman whose ancestral country is on the south coast of Western Australia. She writes poetry, fiction and non-fiction and her debut novel Terra Nullius was shortlisted for and won multiple awards. The Old Lie is her second novel”.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- A Source of Shame: Australia’s Failure to Uphold the Human Rights of Refugees