Charmaine is a writer and historian from Melbourne. She holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours in History) and is interested in the intersection of law, history and philosophy. Her published work has appeared in Idiom, The Cambridge Journal of Education, History Australia and Revue d’histoire des textes. She has previously worked in various library roles and as a research assistant at Monash University’s Centre for Religious Studies.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens