Sunili Govinnage is a Sri Lankan-born Australian who grew up on Whadjuk Noongar Country (also known as Perth, Western Australia). She is currently recovering from a decade working as a lawyer, including several years assisting people seeking asylum in both Indonesia and Australia.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How representative is our parliament?
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy