Sunili Govinnage is a Sri Lankan-born Australian who grew up on Whadjuk Noongar Country (also known as Perth, Western Australia). She is currently recovering from a decade working as a lawyer, including several years assisting people seeking asylum in both Indonesia and Australia.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?