Jacinta Mulders writes fiction and critical and creative non-fiction. She was a 2015 recipient of a UEA Creative Writing International Scholarship at the University of East Anglia where she completed her MA. Her writing has been featured in Meanjin, the Meanjin blog, Seizure, Oyster, Pollen, and TheVine, where she worked as an Editor. She is an admitted lawyer whose research in human rights law has been published by the ANU.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Atrocities and war crimes in Myanmar: here’s what we know