Isabella Royce is an editor at Right Now. She is an admitted lawyer and works as a Judge’s Associate at the Federal Circuit Court. She has a BA (Hons) in Arts/Law from Monash University and managed to spend a decent amount of her degree overseas. Her passion for human rights has lead to interning at the International Commission of Jurists in Geneva, attending the 25th United Nations Human Rights Council in 2014 and volunteering at Fitzroy Legal Service.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Does Australia need tougher cyberbullying legislation?
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom