Danish Khan is a Pakistani-Australian international development professional. Having lived half his life in each country, and having moved back and forth six times has allowed him to juxtapose both his countries’ cultures and traditions, and mold them to form his own identity. He is particularly interested in the migrant experience in Australia, and how different cultures and traditions can be inculcated into the national narrative. Danish writes for TCK Town, an online journal which explores the myriad experiences of third culture kids, and has been published in Dawn, Pakistan’s largest English daily newspaper.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial