Filmmaker Alfred Pek and journalist JN Joniad discuss Freedom Street, their ongoing documentary project into the lives of refugees in Indonesia
Patrick Mullins’ latest is the first full account of the publishing industry players that helped bring the end of literary censorship in Australia
There is no manual for how to practice criminal law, or how to manage the day-to-day stresses, how to manage your clients, their family, or their friends.
In 2019, a leaderless protest movement may have changed Hong Kong forever. Antony Dapiran’s latest provides a detailed analysis of the movement and the city
A collection of diverse, deeply personal and insightful experiences from a range of Indigenous Australian authors.
“The proposal for an Indigenous voice to Parliament unites Australians because it’s a fair and modest idea. It’s a concept based on inclusive dialogue and partnership in Indigenous affairs – itself a unifying concept.”
Shireen Morris, McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellow at Melbourne University Law School
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation