Pictures in my Heart is a collection of memories and hopes representative of the initial shared refugee experience.
To help migrant victims of family violence, attending police have to understand the real story.
A growing group of individuals are speaking about risks to the safety, health and dignity of refugees in Australian detention centres.
No Fixed Address City Tours gives homeless people in Melbourne the opportunity to regain employment and independence.
With a raft of thought-provoking films and documentaries on offer at the 2016 Melbourne International Film Festival, we present our top social justice-focused picks.
“The stories police capture when they attend family violence incidents can set in motion a chain of events that turns the victim’s life upside down.”
Eve Gallagher, Capturing the stories of migrant victims of family violence
- We all need a roof in the rain
- A more humane Australian foreign policy
- Does Australia need tougher cyberbullying legislation?
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How Representative is our Parliament?