Charmaine is a writer and historian from Melbourne. She holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours in History) and is interested in the intersection of law, history and philosophy. Her published work has appeared in Idiom, The Cambridge Journal of Education, History Australia and Revue d’histoire des textes. She has previously worked in various library roles and as a research assistant at Monash University’s Centre for Religious Studies.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era