Anwen Crawford is the music critic for The Monthly magazine. Her work has appeared in Kill Your Darlings, Meanjin, Overland, Best Australian Essays, and The New Yorker. Her book Live Through This was published in 2015.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- We are one but we are many: A reflection on modern Australian identity