Anwen Crawford is the music critic for The Monthly magazine. Her work has appeared in Kill Your Darlings, Meanjin, Overland, Best Australian Essays, and The New Yorker. Her book Live Through This was published in 2015.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Acknowledgment of Country: Tokenistic or Meaningful?