Anwen Crawford is the music critic for The Monthly magazine. Her work has appeared in Kill Your Darlings, Meanjin, Overland, Best Australian Essays, and The New Yorker. Her book Live Through This was published in 2015.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?