Monique Hurley is a Managing Lawyer at the Human Rights Law Centre and works in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations to call out racial injustice and demand a fairer legal system for everyone. She also advocates for governments to close prisons and works to hold governments accountable for the mistreatment of people behind bars.
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls