Tony Page has published three books of poetry in Australia, most recently the 2004 anthology Gateway to the Sphinx (Five Island Press). Tony lived for 20 years as a teacher in South East Asia and returned to live in Melbourne two years ago.
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls