Meera Atkinson is a literary writer, interdisciplinary researcher, and educator. Her published works include Traumata, The Poetics of Transgenerational Trauma, and Traumatic Affect, a co-edited academic volume. She is an Adjunct Lecturer at the University of Notre Dame Australia, where she teaches creative writing.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Love and Family: a review of The White Girl
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson