Mary Chydiriotis is a social worker and writer living in Melbourne. Her poems have been published in journals and anthologies both locally and overseas, including Social Alternatives, Right Now, Garfield Lake Review, Offset, Short and Twisted and Tincture. Mary has worked with migrants and refugees in the community sector for fifteen years.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- The country is like a body
- Shaun Tan – a small collection