Martin McKenzie-Murray is the chief correspondent of The Saturday Paper. He is a former Canberra speechwriter, columnist for The Age and adviser to the chief commissioner of Victoria Police. His first book, A Murder Without Motive: The Killing of Rebecca Ryle, was published in 2016.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Short Story Ideas About Violence, after Doris Lessing