Lucy Norton is a queer, Darug and Quechua artist who currently lives on Gadigal and Wangal Country. She is a writer, poet and creates tangible art forms from a cultural perspective. Their artistic practices seek to highlight the legacy of colonisation left on First Nations families, and their personal reclamation through decolonisation practices, and connecting with the land, spirit, ancestors and more than human kin.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- The country is like a body