Lucy Norton is a queer, Darug and Quechua artist who currently lives on Gadigal and Wangal Country. She is a writer, poet and creates tangible art forms from a cultural perspective. Their artistic practices seek to highlight the legacy of colonisation left on First Nations families, and their personal reclamation through decolonisation practices, and connecting with the land, spirit, ancestors and more than human kin.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls