Kira Hartley is a Masters graduate in Publishing and Communications. She is interested in the intersection between the arts and human rights, as well as visual art practises around the world.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- A Source of Shame: Australia’s Failure to Uphold the Human Rights of Refugees