Katy Thorpe is a Research and Publications Officer at the Judicial College of Victoria, who co-authored the Charter of Human Rights Bench Book. She is an overseas-qualified solicitor, working towards admission to the legal profession in Victoria.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- The country is like a body