Jason Scanes is a returned war veteran who served 19 years in the Australian Regular Army (ARA). He has extensive experience in Management and Business. Jason holds a Masters in Business, Post Graduate in Management, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders (FIML) and a Chartered Manager (CMgr). Jason is a strong advocate for veterans and is the Founder of Forsaken Fighters Australia Inc, established to assist veterans and mission essential personnel.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Short Story Ideas About Violence, after Doris Lessing