Jasmine Shirrefs (they/them) is a hospo worker, zine maker, writer and social work student on Boon Wurrung land. They have a hot desk fellow ship at the Wheeler Centre in 2019. You can find their work in Overland, Lot’s Wife and at the Sticky Institute. Jasmine writes about Deafness, community and identity in an age of information.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?