Elif Sekercioglu is a research assistant at the Peter McMullin Centre on Statelessness. She has a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne and has previously interned with the Statelessness Section of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely