Elif Sekercioglu is a research assistant at the Peter McMullin Centre on Statelessness. She has a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne and has previously interned with the Statelessness Section of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- The country is like a body