Elif Sekercioglu is a research assistant at the Peter McMullin Centre on Statelessness. She has a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne and has previously interned with the Statelessness Section of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Short Story Ideas About Violence, after Doris Lessing