Antony Loewenstein is a journalist who has written for The New York Times, The Guardian, the BBC, The Washington Post, The Nation, Huffington Post, Haaretz, and many others. His latest book is Pills, Powder and Smoke: Inside the Bloody War on Drugs. He’s the author of Disaster Capitalism: Making a Killing Out of Catastrophe; the writer/co-producer of the associated documentary, Disaster Capitalism; and the co-director of an Al-Jazeera English film on the opioid drug tramadol. His other best-selling books include My Israel Question, The Blogging Revolution, and Profits of Doom, and he is the co-editor of the books Left Turn and After Zionism, and is a contributor to For God’s Sake
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia