Anne Manne is a Melbourne writer and social commentator, author of Motherhood, the Quarterly Essay Love and Money: The Family and the Free Market, and So This is Life, a memoir. Her forthcoming book on the new culture of narcissism, will be published in 2014.
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls