Anne Manne is a Melbourne writer and social commentator, author of Motherhood, the Quarterly Essay Love and Money: The Family and the Free Market, and So This is Life, a memoir. Her forthcoming book on the new culture of narcissism, will be published in 2014.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson