Anja Hilkemeijer is a lecturer at the Faculty of Law, University of Tasmania where she teaches in the areas of public law, human rights and international trade law. Her research interest is in the interaction between freedom of religion and discrimination law.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- The country is like a body