Anja Hilkemeijer is a lecturer at the Faculty of Law, University of Tasmania where she teaches in the areas of public law, human rights and international trade law. Her research interest is in the interaction between freedom of religion and discrimination law.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- The environmental rule of law is fraying