Anja Hilkemeijer is a lecturer at the Faculty of Law, University of Tasmania where she teaches in the areas of public law, human rights and international trade law. Her research interest is in the interaction between freedom of religion and discrimination law.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely