Alexandra Scale is a keen word enthusiast studying a Master of Arts (Writing and Literature) at Deakin University, Australia. She is currently on exchange at the University of Iceland; you can catch up on her wanderings and ramblings on her blog: 150daysiniceland.wordpress.com.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- The country is like a body
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia