Lexi Lachal is a civil and human rights lawyer at the Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia and member of Liberty Victoria’s Rights Advocacy Project. Through Rights Advocacy Project she has written extensively on secrecy laws and immigration detention. She tweets, with others, at @RAPLV.
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely