Dr Adiva Sifris is Senior Lecturer at Monash University Law School. She has practiced and researched in family law for more than 20 years. She recently took part in an extensive research project into family violence and family law in Australia for the Attorney-General’s Department.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Fossil Fuels, Toxic Waste, and the EDO – Environmental Justice in Action
- Acknowledgment of Country: Tokenistic or Meaningful?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation