Dr Adiva Sifris is Senior Lecturer at Monash University Law School. She has practiced and researched in family law for more than 20 years. She recently took part in an extensive research project into family violence and family law in Australia for the Attorney-General’s Department.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- The country is like a body