Sukhjit Kaur Khalsa is a Melbourne based spoken word artist, workshop facilitator, actor, producer, MC and human rights reformer. She is passionate about the performing arts and inherently merges her advocacy background with the arts. Sukhjit’s writing predominantly surrounds stories of the Sikh diaspora, family, cultural confusions, and gender. She is still discovering the art form of slam poetry and experimenting with style and content. She recently took to the stage of Australia’s Got Talent and shared her honesty with the world and she has a YouTube Channel titled Contemporary Kaur. For her, the journey has just begun.
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- How representative is our parliament?
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy