Sukhjit Kaur Khalsa is a Melbourne based spoken word artist, workshop facilitator, actor, producer, MC and human rights reformer. She is passionate about the performing arts and inherently merges her advocacy background with the arts. Sukhjit’s writing predominantly surrounds stories of the Sikh diaspora, family, cultural confusions, and gender. She is still discovering the art form of slam poetry and experimenting with style and content. She recently took to the stage of Australia’s Got Talent and shared her honesty with the world and she has a YouTube Channel titled Contemporary Kaur. For her, the journey has just begun.
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights