Sohini Mehta is an Australian graduate of the London School of Economics. Sohini has conducted project and policy oriented research at Australia for UNHCR; the Human Rights Committee of the NSW Law Society; for Australian human rights lawyer Jennifer Robinson at the Bertha Foundation; and for Doughty Street Chambers barrister Zimran Samuel.
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Game Changers: From Minecraft to Misogyny
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged