Sohini Mehta is an Australian graduate of the London School of Economics. Sohini has conducted project and policy oriented research at Australia for UNHCR; the Human Rights Committee of the NSW Law Society; for Australian human rights lawyer Jennifer Robinson at the Bertha Foundation; and for Doughty Street Chambers barrister Zimran Samuel.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom
- Family Violence and the Impact of Recent Amendments to the Family Law Act