Sohini Mehta is an Australian graduate of the London School of Economics. Sohini has conducted project and policy oriented research at Australia for UNHCR; the Human Rights Committee of the NSW Law Society; for Australian human rights lawyer Jennifer Robinson at the Bertha Foundation; and for Doughty Street Chambers barrister Zimran Samuel.
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The “tough on crime” approach failed NT youth
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?