Sohini Mehta is an Australian graduate of the London School of Economics. Sohini has conducted project and policy oriented research at Australia for UNHCR; the Human Rights Committee of the NSW Law Society; for Australian human rights lawyer Jennifer Robinson at the Bertha Foundation; and for Doughty Street Chambers barrister Zimran Samuel.
- Art & Prisons in Queensland
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Things and their makers: from ‘European labour only’ to ‘ethical consumerism’
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged