Sarah Yeung is an English and Cultural Studies PhD candidate at the University of Western Australia. Her research explores the relationship between history, exile and architecture in literature.You can find her on Twitter @sairywhy.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Family Violence and the Impact of Recent Amendments to the Family Law Act
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson