Sarah Yeung is an English and Cultural Studies PhD candidate at the University of Western Australia. Her research explores the relationship between history, exile and architecture in literature.You can find her on Twitter @sairywhy.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon