Sarah Yeung is an English and Cultural Studies PhD candidate at the University of Western Australia. Her research explores the relationship between history, exile and architecture in literature.You can find her on Twitter @sairywhy.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era
- Does government spying violate human rights law?