Sarah Yeung is an English and Cultural Studies PhD candidate at the University of Western Australia. Her research explores the relationship between history, exile and architecture in literature.You can find her on Twitter @sairywhy.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?