Roj Amedi writes and speaks on a range of issues including politics, the arts, culture, public policy, gender and race. Recent contributions include The Saturday Paper, Emerging Writers’ Festival, Human Rights Law Centre, Castan Centre for Human Rights and SBS Radio. She has a deep passion for social justice, community building and human rights.
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Nowhere to go – older women and housing vulnerability
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?