Roj Amedi writes and speaks on a range of issues including politics, the arts, culture, public policy, gender and race. Recent contributions include The Saturday Paper, Emerging Writers’ Festival, Human Rights Law Centre, Castan Centre for Human Rights and SBS Radio. She has a deep passion for social justice, community building and human rights.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- We all have a duty to the 15 year old girl on the bus
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia