Menoz is the principal of her own criminal law practice appearing for both adults and children in their criminal law matters. She also appears in intervention order and family law matters and the Family Division of the Children’s Court. Menoz has extensive experience practicing criminal law in the Community Legal Sector, working as drug court lawyer at Victoria Legal Aid and as a youth crime lawyer at Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service (VALS). Through this work she has a special interest in assisting young and adult clients who identify as having a disability, mental health issues, homelessness, alcohol and/or drug dependency.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial