Mabel Kwong is a freelance writer and blogger interested in questions of multiculturalism, diasporas and what it means to be an Asian person living in Australia. She blogs at www.mabelkwong.com and tweets @TheMabelKwong.
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- The Economic Cost of Our Asylum Seeker Policy
- Women in the Institutions of the Law
- Offshore detention is central to Nauru’s move against press freedom
- Family Violence and the Impact of Recent Amendments to the Family Law Act